Sunday, December 23, 2018

Merry Christmas and Cooking with Wild Game got licensed

It's a couple of days early, but I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!
Here's a random anime girl in a Christmas hat to brighten your day!


Now that I'm done with the season's greeting, onto the Cooking with Wild Game licensing. Here's the announcement: https://twitter.com/jnovelclub/status/1076747640732299265

As I have said many times before, a novel I'm translating getting licensed is always a good thing. No more memes, professional translations, the author getting their fair cut of the profit and better publicity are all great things.


What's gonna happen to the blog:

1) I will be removing Volume 1 to 10 by 26 December 11pm (GMT +8), but it might be earlier if things don't go well

2) Notice that translation for Cooking will end soon, and a Link to J-Novel's translation will be put up in the main page.
https://j-novel.club/v/cooking-with-wild-game-volume-1

3) I will try to continue until the end of volume 13.

4) If I do manage to post until the end of volume 13, I will remove all Cooking translations one week later.

What's gonna happen to patreon:

1) I will be removing Volume 1 to 10 immediately

2) Notice that translation for Cooking will end soon will be put up there

3) I will try to continue until the end of volume 13.

4) Patreon goes by monthly subscription, so by the end of January 2019, all Cooking contents will be removed, and no new Cooking content will be posted.

Next Project

Since no one picked up Altina V14, and it is easier to translate, will post that when I'm done with Cooking. After that will be Alderamin V5. How come no one is licensing these two series?


Regards
Skythewood

No comments:

Post a Comment