Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Please Leave Me Alone Manga V3 Special Chapter

 
Translator: Pingas
Editor: Suu
 

“I’ll leave the rest to you.”

He gently shook off my hand after saying that.

“You’re an idiot.”

That was all I could say, a pathetic parting shot. Weak as I was, I couldn’t even bear to watch Nanamura-kun’s back as he walked away.

“...Yeah, you’re definitely right.”

Indeed, I might have been right.

But what did being right in that situation truly mean? 

The disastrous field trip was over, and once I got home, I immediately took a shower. Despite feeling down, I knew I needed to wash off the saltiness that clung to my skin and hair.

I knew from experience that it's essential to stick to routines, especially when feeling low. 

After changing into fresh clothes and thoroughly drying my hair with a hairdryer, I fell onto my bed in perfect readiness.

Closing my eyes, the scenes from the field trip flashed by in fast-forward, and a sea breeze seemed to have wafted through.

My memory was a little hazy after Nanamura-kun left our group.

I do remember that everyone looked somewhat relieved when I told them that Nanamura-kun had gone off on his own.

It was frustrating. I almost wanted to tell them everything at that moment…

Of course, I held back because of my promise to Nanamura-kun.

“Sigh, I messed up…”

Nanamura-kun is a good person. I know that well. He might not be good at dealing with people, but he doesn’t deserve to be ostracized by the class.

People who do good should be rewarded.

I live by this simple philosophy. Living in a world where good deeds and hard work go unrewarded is just too lonely.

According to this philosophy, Nanamura-kun deserves to be rewarded.

And if no one else understands him, then I should be the one to take the lead.

Today, as the group leader, I intended to mediate between Nanamura-kun and our classmates. Even if it’s challenging to clear up misunderstandings because he isn’t inclined to, I at least thought we could engage in some trivial conversation.

But it didn’t go well.

In fact, I couldn’t even stop Nanamura-kun from leaving the group, which he did out of consideration for me.

I would’ve failed if this was a test.

“Maybe I was a nuisance after all. No, but…”

I groaned in frustration while curled up on the bed. Was what I did just intrusive meddling? Well, I was somewhat aware of that, but still, I believed it was the right thing to do.

However, if he had left the group because he was considerate of me, I have failed already.

"I guess I should apologize after all."

With that decision made, I slowly got up from my bed.

When I go to school tomorrow- …no, since Nanamura-kun always arrives just in time for the start of school, the chance to talk to him would be after the first period.

A notification sound played from my phone as I planned the timing for tomorrow.

I couldn't believe my eyes as I saw the message in my friends' group chat.

Nanamura-kun was...with Hanamitsuji-san from Class F?

The name Hanamitsuji-san rang a bell. I remember hearing she was an incredibly cute girl or something like that.

After sorting through the information that kept coming in, it seemed that after leaving our group, Nanamura-kun had joined up with Hanamitsuji-san, and they had enjoyed the trip together, just the two of them.

Huh, that Nanamura-kun was- huh…

"Haahhhh!?"

I couldn't help but let out a loud exclamation. Forgive me.

After leaving the group with such a serious demeanor, he was quickly meeting up with a girl? And not just any girl, but one known throughout the grade for her cuteness? And speaking of which, between Hoshigasaki-san and Hanamitsuji-san, why does Nanamura-kun seem only to be acquainted with girls? Well, if I say that, I suppose I might be one of them too…

My mind was filled with questions, but let's summarize the key points.

First, I’m glad that Nanamura-kun enjoyed the trip.

Second, however, I have every right to complain to him. I was so deflated just until a moment ago. I want my worries back.

“Sheesh, I’m definitely giving him an earful tomorrow…”

While saying that, I noticed my mouth was slightly grinning without realizing it.

Ahh, seriously. I was such an idiot.

It was so stupid that I couldn’t help but be amused.

I guess I might have to thank Nanamura-kun for that. Just that part alone, though.


Previous Chapter | Main Page | Next Chapter 

No comments:

Post a Comment