Saturday, June 24, 2017

The Different World Magic Is Too Behind! Volume 3 Chapter 4 (Incomplete)

Translator: Shuvi
Editor: Deus ex-Machina, Perditor

TL Note: So I’ve sort of had enough of this novel with how it’s developing with the “save girls” theme. I will definitely finish up this volume with the short epilogue, but I am planning on dropping it after in the event that someone wants to pick it up. I am thinking of picking up unbreakable machine doll.

__________________________________________________________________
-- Contents purged --
__________________________________________________________________

Skythewood note: Translator failed to complete translation by the deadline given. I have published what has been done so far. I do not wish to be associated with this project any longer, and will purge this project completely from my site on 1st July 2017, including this post. Do contact Shuvi directly if you have any queries.

No comments:

Post a Comment