Thursday, December 8, 2022

Too Many Losing Heroines! V3 Afterword & Extra


Translator: Pingas


Hello again. Takibi Amamori here.

This is the third time a losing heroine has been defeated. I was glad I could deliver Volume 3 to everyone without a hitch. 

Once again, I must apologize for the inconvenience caused to my editor Iwaasa-shi.

However, on the contrary, I’m still bothering him as of writing this. …Thank you so much (sweat).

Also, Imigimuru-sensei has drawn the most spectacular illustrations again this time.

With the standard of excellence being raised to such levels, I’m worried that the total amount of cuteness allowed worldwide will soon be regulated. Having Imigimuru-sensei draw for you will quickly be a precious right that trades for high value in the global market.

Let’s secure the already published <Too Many Losing Heroines!>, <This Art Club Has a Problem!>, and the illustration book <Imigimuru ARTWORKS Fruits>. I’m sure they will be fantastic virtual currencies.

I don’t understand virtual currencies, so let’s get back to the main story. This time, Komari-chan appears on the cover as the main heroine.

The stage is the middle of the second semester when the third-year students graduate.

Komari-chan’s thoughts and decisions and Yanami-san’s gourmet travelogue-

I would appreciate it if I could share this with everyone reading this.


Then! We have important news for you this time!

Those who have seen the book belt probably know already. The manga has started!

The mangaka is Itachi-sensei, the one in charge of the manga adaptation of <Haganai>! I’m sure many of you know him.

It will be released on the MangaONE app and Weekly Shonen Sunday, so be sure to check it out!

I got to read it first due to my privilege of being the original author, but it was really interesting nonetheless (straightforward)!

Not only were Itachi-sensei’s drawings very captivating to me, but the reconstruction and reinterpretation of the manga and characters were truly wonderful. I was genuinely thrilled to read it.

I think everyone who has already read the novel will definitely enjoy another refreshed, losing heroine world.

Anyway, I received an extra page after writing the afterword once again.

Here’s an interlude after chapter 3…



Extra: Please ☆ Teacher


In an izakaya directly managed by a local fish paste maker close to the station.

Two young women sitting next to each other at the counter clattered their glasses together.

“Well then, congrats on the end of the Tsuwabuki Festival!”

“Yeah, thank you for your hard work.”

One of them is a petite woman. She holds up the glass and chugs it in one go.

“Excuse me, another draft beer, please!”

Prefectural Tsuwabuki High School social studies teacher, Konami Amanatsu. A 26-year-old who makes even the flowers blush before her beauty.

Looking like a shy high school girl, she must bring her ID when she goes to an izakaya.

“The pace is fast as ever. I wonder who wants to take her home.”

Next to her is a colleague, the school nurse Sayo Konuki. She’s smiling suspiciously.

She giggles while tracing the droplets on the glass with her thin fingers.

Amanatsu stares at her friend next to her. Her eyes are already showing signs of drunkenness.

“Unlike Konuki-chan, no one will take me home.”

“If Konami is really drunk, I’ll take care of you and bring you home.”

“Really? Konuki-chan wasn’t good with alcohol when you were in college, right? You always brought a man whenever you were out drinking.”

“Oh, I was just pretending to be drunk.”

Konami stopped moving after getting the second glass of beer.

“...I thought I was going to pass out at the right time.”

“It will be bad if you get drunk at that party.”

Konuki returned the empty glass and asked for a new drink.

“Hold on, was that a joint party in the first place? I showed up in a jersey.”


Konuki stopped moving after hearing that.

“Did Konami really scream at that party too? I definitely thought you did that to attract crazy people.”

“Please introduce him to me if there’s such a maniac- no, never mind.”

“Smart choice. It’s not recommended for beginners.”

A staff member brought a glass of sake. It seems to be overflowing. Konuki put her lips on the rim of the glass. This is Junmai Ginjo from Shikaio. It’s Konuki’s favorite.

Konuki’s eyes squinted in joy. Looking at her popular side profile, Konami decided to change the topic.

“Anyway, are the students in the Literature Club doing alright?”

“Yeah, it’s my first time being a club advisor. It’s quite refreshing.”

Konuki looked at the transparent liquid in the glass. She then suddenly remembered something.

“Especially Nukumizu-kun. He’s a strange boy. My job lets me know a little about students who need the nurse’s room. On the other hand, it’s hard to understand a student who requires support differently.”

“Is something wrong with Nukumizu?”

“If anything, it’s the opposite. There are a lot of problematic children around Nukumizu-kun. I think his presence is unexpectedly crucial for them.”

“Heh, that boy…”

Amanatsu took a sip of the radish miso oden. She’s surprised, yet she doesn’t show it on her face.

“That’s why I’m a little interested in Nukumizu-kun, as a school nurse-”

Konami looked at Konuki. The latter’s expression tells that she’s plotting something.

“Konuki-chan, please don’t lay your hands on him, okay…?”

“I’m also a priest, Konami. I made a vow to myself when I became a teacher.”

Konami raised the glass with a triumphant face.

“You say it with a determined face, but that’s obvious, right?”

“Is that so? Is it okay if I make a specific objection?”

“It’s not okay. Look, let’s just drink for today.”

Amanatsu asked for another serving after emptying her second glass.

A small grill was placed between the two right after the next beer came.

You can grill your own chikuwa and eat it at this shop.

“Ara, does Konami like putting aojiso? That’s a cool choice.”

Konuki rolled the chikuwa stick on the grill as she said that.

“When you think of Toyohashi, you think of aojiso. It’s normal, Konuki-chan.”

“It’s time to come full circle and appreciate the simple taste.”

The surface of the chikuwa began to swell little by little. She baked it evenly while crushing it with a toothpick.

“...It’s fun to make chikuwa with other girls, but I wonder if I can have fun with them?”

Konuki smiled gently at the sudden truth.

“Konami is too serious. You won’t understand unless you first jump into the person’s embrace.”

“That’s why Konuki-chan is so messed up badly. Sex is just an unexpected benefit from being alive.”

“Be prepared for that, too, Konami. You were born a woman.”

Konuki lifted the grilled chikuwa.

“-Be the one being stabbed rather than stabbing.”

“You didn’t regret it at all, right?”

The two women’s night has only just begun-


Previous Chapter | Main Page | Next Chapter

No comments:

Post a Comment