Sunday, September 11, 2022

Too Many Losing Heroines! V2 Afterword & Extra


Translator: Pingas


Afterword


It’s been a while. I’m Takibi Amamori.

Is releasing the second volume too much of a burden on the losing heroines…? I can sometimes hear comments like that. However, thanks to everyone, we’re here again.

This volume is the story of the only girl who didn’t reveal her feelings in Volume 1, Remon-chan.

I’m delighted I can present the untold story after the fight between the losing and winning heroines.

Despite only having a slight role in Volume 1, Imigimuru-sensei manages to draw a very adorable Asagumo-san.

Also, the always mysterious Shikiya-san gradually increases her appearance next to Nukumizu-kun. How terrifying.

I’ve caused much trouble for my editor Iwaasa before the release of the second volume.

He has helped me to fix the draft countless times before the imminent release. At the same time, the delayed schedule has also caused much trouble for Imigimuru-sensei.

Aside from my apologies to everyone involved in the tight schedule, I’m deeply thankful for everyone’s participation in creating such a fantastic novel.

Of course, this volume’s release is also thanks to all the readers.

Even though many people will probably order this, a novel is only complete when it’s fully experienced inside a reader’s heart.

In other words, all of the readers are the last member of the losing heroine cast, the director.

It would be my honor if all of you could continue staying as a member of the losing heroines.

It’ll be the second semester if there’s another volume. The next story is the continuation of the losing heroines with a slightly matured Nukumizu-kun. Please experience such a youthful moment on their side, everyone.

…Smart readers must have noticed this already. Actually, I managed to win a couple more pages for the afterword this time.

If that’s the case, with this opportunity, I want to write about my body check result a few days ago or talk about how bad I’m at remembering ages to the point that I thought I was a year younger (I’m not even young). However, I decided to give up halfway through. I’m an adult, after all.

That’s why the following is an intermission not included in the main story for everyone.

This happens after Chapter 3. Although there’s no direct relation to the story, such a thing actually happened beneath the main story…


Extra

My Little Sister Is Probably Really XX


The sudden one-day-one-night trip to Shinshiro is finally over. I’m standing before the entrance to my house.

I made a call yesterday. My parents quickly accepted the stayover. Even so, the worries in my heart remain restless.

…It’s because of Kaju.

She feels unusually lonely whenever I stay the night outside. It’s so unusual that she even tried to follow me during my middle school trip. In the end, our mother caught her at the station.

That’s why I started worrying when Kaju didn’t even call me yesterday.

I took a deep breath and pushed over my house’s door tremblingly.

“I’m back…”

I whispered as I took off my shoes. At this time, Kaju dashed out of the house in her apron.

“Onii-sama! Welcome home!”

“Ah, yeah, …I’m back, Kaju.”

Huh, she seems to be very happy.

“Here, come inside! Do you want dinner? A bath? Or- hey, hey, what is onii-sama even trying to make me say!?”

After that, Kaju pinched my cheeks with both of her hands cheerfully.

Uh, …what’s with her excitement?

“What’s wrong, Kaju? Did you eat the mushrooms in the courtyard?”

“Sheesh, onii-sama always likes to joke around. Remember to give Kaju your clothes if you’re washing them.”

“Oh, sure. I’ll do that later. I should go back to my room and change first.”

“Alright, I’ll go finish making lunch too!”

Kaju quickly went back to the living room.

…What is going on here?

Anyway, I should change. I can ask why Kaju is so excited later.

I was about to take off my t-shirt upon getting into my room. Suddenly, I saw something on my desk.

“Light novel…?”

Did Kaju return the books I gave her? I tried to take it without much thought. I froze after seeing the cover.

The light novels on my desk are all part of my private collection. The issue comes from the book titles.


<Who Said There Can Be No Rom-Com Between Older Brothers and Little Sisters?>

<That Time When My Little Sister Turned into Another Person After I Jokingly Said Siblings Can Get Married>

<Can I Be Spoiled by an Older Little Sister?>

<I Pretend to Know Nothing Despite Discovering That My Little Sister and I Are Not Related>

<Honestly, My Little Sister Is Terrible>


…Indeed, these are the little sister-themed light novels I’ve hidden between my drawers to avoid Kaju’s misunderstanding.

Allow me to defend myself. I bought these because these “will be popular light novels”. It’s just a coincidence that they are all about little sisters. That’s all. I’m telling the truth. Please believe me.

However, why are these books-

“On my table?”

My disguise should’ve been perfect. My hands trembled as I took one. Then, I discovered something even more shocking. There are countless bookmarks inside.

How much did she even see?

Despite the fear, I wanted to open them. During this time, I turned around after sensing someone standing behind me.

“Kaju!?”

My room’s door is already pushed open. Kaju is standing there with a smile.

“…Onii-sama, lunch is ready.”

“Ah, okay, I’ll go now.”

I put the books back into the drawers, kept my cool, and followed Kaju to the living room.

…I can think about this after eating.

Anyway, this can’t be exposed next time-



Previous Chapter | Main Page | Next Chapter

No comments:

Post a Comment