Thursday, August 18, 2022

Too Many Losing Heroines! V1 Special Intermission 5


Translator: Pingas


Taiwan Release Special

Intermission: The B to E of the Girls Conference

 

*The following short story contains spoilers. Please read it after the main one.

 

Yakishio reached out her arms. Her tan becomes even deeper after a whole day.

“Yana-chan, my skin hurts.”

“Yeah, Remon-chan.”

It’s the first night of the trip. Remon Yakishio and Anna Yanami are staying shoulder-to-shoulder in a giant bathtub.

Vapor cools down and condenses to droplets. They fall onto Yanami’s sunburnt nape.

Yanami couldn’t help but moan. Yakishio gave her worried glances.

“Are you alright? I can borrow you some good makeup water.”

“Thanks. I did have a thick layer of sunscreen, though!”

The warmth of the water passes through their exhausted bodies. The two of them are the sole occupants of this bathhouse due to the time.

The water temperature is just right. The girls’ faces gradually turned red-

Yanami’s sleepy eyes blinked. She mumbled quietly.

“…Even though I’ve loved him for a long time, it only takes a moment for me to be rejected.”

“Yeah, …we got one-shotted.”

Yanami almost nodded in agreement, but she quickly turned to Yakishio. Waves of water rippled throughout the surface.

“Wait, I should be just a little bit behind, right? I wasn’t one-shotted.”

“If that’s the case, I should also count as losing without fighting. Losing…without fighting…”

Anyway, both of them lost. Both of them silently sank their shoulders into the water.

“…Sosuke has always loved girls with big boobs. Karen-chan immediately conquered him once she transferred here.”

“That’s not true. Yana-chan’s very much enough, right? I’ve heard that you are the first place among the inconspicuous girls with huge boobs ranking among the first-year boys.”

“…That’s nothing to be happy about. If Sosuke doesn’t like mine, they are literally useless. Big, but useless.”

“Big but useless…”

Yakishio repeated quietly. She lowered her head regrettably and observed her body that fell out of the ranking.

“I bet Mitsuki won’t mind that at all, right? It’s because that guy’s girlfriend isn’t that big-“

Half of Yakishio’s face sank into the water as she said that. Bubbles came out.

“Don’t put your face in the water, Remon-chan.”

After exhaling all of the air in her lungs, Yakishio raised her head with a “fwah”.

“…So, I lost at other parts?”

“Maybe.”

The truth always has a tinge of bitterness.

“Yana-chan. I feel sadder the more we talk about this. Let’s stop it here?”

“I guess so. How about we talk about breakfast then?”

“We can talk about that in the morning, right?”

Yakishio’s complaint is reasonable. Yanami pressed her stomach silently.

“…I have to lose weight.”

She said that she pinched the fat on her stomach.

“Yana-chan isn’t fat at all. It’s fine for you to be a bit chubby, right?”

“Even though I’m rejected, I don’t want to be not cute in front of someone I like.”

“Ah, I guess I can understand that.”

The two girls stared at the steaming vapor with their mouths half-opened.

“Yana-chan really has a young maiden’s heart!”

“I am. Remon-chan has a young maiden’s heart as well!”

“I didn’t know I’m one as well.”

Bug calls can be heard from outside the window.

 

The losing heroines let the vapor moisturize their minds as they became lost in thoughts.


Previous Chapter | Main Page | Next Chapter

No comments:

Post a Comment