Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Susthewood refuse to concede translation! Accuses opponent of translation fraud

Okay, so let's ignore the click bait title and get right into the real agenda. I was planning to take up a new series, D-Genesis, but that series was already being translated by another group. They started earlier and was further ahead, so I decided to abort my translation instead.

Or... I can refuse to concede, bring it all the way to court, gather baseless accusations and try to invalidate their number of released translations and release date by massing a mob to chant "STOP THE COUNT!" Well, that's retarded, so I will just concede then.

So, how will this affect you?

There will be no translation for one week after I complete Death volume 4 as I rush to translate Alderamin Vol 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment