Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Gamers! DLC Afterword

Hello, I’m Sekina Aoi. The guy that loves putting RPG female characters in sexy DLC clothing packs. However, once the main story got intense, I’ll quietly change the clothes back to normal.

Well, well, here are the short stories titled as <Gamers! DLC>. Hey, instead of saying this as a collection of short stories, it’s more like a “spinoff,” right. It’s a live streaming story with a handsome university student as the protagonist. …It looks like that, but the content is still the usual “troublesome rom-com.” Or, I should call it “the disaster called Keita Amano” story pack. The subtitle should’ve been “A New Victim.”

This is the “cheating dilemma (where everyone’s innocent)” behind the “youth” of the main story. I would be honored if you laughed more when reading this than the main one. Even though there is some sensation hype, the plot’s still pretty dumb.

Here’s the appreciation speech. First, Cactus-sensei, responsible for the illustrations, I appreciated your drawings of the university girls. Regrettably, they can’t appear in the main story. Thanks for taking care of the spinoff as well.

Then, we have the editor. You said, “I’m really sorry for giving you too few pages for the afterword” in the email—what a mysterious apology. Welcome to the world with twisted values. It’s okay. Actually, I was anxious about how few pages there are for the afterword too. This meme…is slowly getting more and more serious…!

At last, it’s the readers. I’m genuinely grateful for you to stay all the way until the spinoff (short stories collection). Initially, when <Dragon Magazine> decided to publish <Gamers!>’s spinoff (short story), I was thinking about what I should write for a “loner's rehab story” spinoff. …However, after everything, even though it’s unexpected, I think the plot’s still pretty original.

Also, I want to share a piece of good news for everyone. The last part of this volume is available to read on the <Dragon Magazine> published on the same day. (September 2017) Yeah, please buy one to see the story! (sudden advertisement)

However, it’s not just for this month. Kiriya’s story is also published weekly on <Dragon Magazine> too. If you loved it, please look for the magazine.

Well, I’ll see you in Volume 9 of the main story, which will be released in winter!


Sekina Aoi




No comments:

Post a Comment