Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Gamers Volume 7 Afterword

Hello, I’m the author that’s afraid of getting scolded at for only writing 2 pages of afterword.

…Since when did I start fearing over of writing a short afterword? This is literally like the final phase of being bullying. I’m worried even though no one is trying to prank me. Isn’t this like one of those syndromes?

Honestly, if I didn’t adjust the content at all, the afterword will have 16 pages. …Eh, this is too ridiculous, right. What does God even want from me? Perhaps it’s a good meme for me to write 16 pages here. However, it’s not worth raising the price tag of the book! Unless it’s the last volume!

Thanks to that, the memories I had when writing the last afterword is still fresh, so I adjusted the content. The brand’s falling apart. …God, you’re way too good at messing with me…

Well, I’m running out of space, so here’s the appreciation speech.

Cactus-sensei, I really appreciated you for adorning the novel with your incredible illustrations. I’m sorry for making the characters go around even though this is a school novel. Well, I’ll be relying on you.

Then, it’s the editor. Your first impression of the draft is, “My stomach hurts from reading the school trip plot.” However, I don’t understand what you’re trying to say at all. After all, usually, everyone is like that. In reality, I’ve always been that way. It’s a typical school trip if you remove the flirting scenes with the female protagonists. At least my dear readers will feel the same, too. That’s right. Jeez, my editor needs some common sense!

Finally, readers, I’m sorry for making this volume into a description of “a boring yet happy school trip.” There’s not a lot of storms here. I think the characters will start making a mess out of themselves in the next volume! Please look forward to that! No problem! The 8th volume is still a romantic comedy!

So, see you in the next volume!


Sekina Aoi



Previous Chapter | Main Page | Next Chapter

No comments:

Post a Comment