Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Kaguya Light Novel updates


Okay, it's been a week since I posted chapter 1. Time to gauge the popularity of the Kaguya Light Novel.

11 Comments on the post
1 collaboration email. I replied to the email, and then no news for a week. Understandable, since that group already have their hands full with their current projects.
0 donations
2.6/5 score on Novelupdates.com

Searched for it on reddit, it's about half as popular as a wallpaper, so that's sort of good?



Nevertheless, I want to thank all 5 of you who enjoyed the translation of this Light Novel.

I will translate the rest, but slowly.

Release schedule will be:
Chapter 2: 29 May
Chapter 3: 5 June
Chapter 4: 12 June

Hopefully my editors will look through my draft before I push it out.




To my Patrons:

Thank you for your continued support, I really appreciate that. I will continue Alderamin until the end of Volume 7, which will mark the mid point of this 14 volumes series. Do let me know if you want me to continue you read that far.

And yes, the drafts of any other series such as the Kaguya light novel will be made available to you.



Regards
Skythewood

No comments:

Post a Comment